January 2020 Open Show

“It is with sadness that the Club has had to cancel our January 31st Open Show, we had everything in hand for it to go ahead, but sadly the Kennel Club sent out the following email to all Clubs and this made the decision inevitable.

In view of the current concerns with the rapid rise in infection rate and increasing restrictions in respect of the Coronavirus our natural conclusion and our recommendation is that all licensed events scheduled between now and 1 February 2021 should consider cancellation irrespective of the Tier in which they are in, as being the best and responsible way to help in the mitigation of the virus spread. It is clear that the government is advising that we all take efforts and personal responsibility to stay local and reduce the number of journeys made and for essential reasons only.

If you have entered this show, we thank you for your faith in us, you will receive a refund via Fosse Data of your full entry fee less the admin charge of £1.20, We apologise to all our Members for this cancellation, but we must all do our bit to try to stop this virus in the UK.